- Member Loyalty
(Membership Benefits/Driving Trip Consultation)
- Traffic and Environment
(Courses/Traffic Safety Events/PR)
- Business Operations Unit, Business Office
(Preparation of translations for foreign driver's licenses/Preparation of Chinese translations of Japanese driver's licenses/Motor Sports operations overall/Carnet de Passages en Douane [customs document identifying traveller's motor vehicle])
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
※For a while from October 12, 2020, service counters at JAF branches nationwide will operate with shortened business hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
3-7-56 Fukue, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 466-8580
- About 5-minute walk west from the Takatsuji bus stop on the Nagoya City Bus.
- About 500m west of the Takatsuji intersection on National Route 41 (Airport line), on the northeast corner of the Tateishibashi Higashi intersection.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Japanese Translation of Foreign License and Chinese Translation of Japanese License : posting,received at branch
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions and Carnet de Passages en Douane for cars: posting, received at branch
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: Fee applies (1,000 yen per use; excluding tax)
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and new year holidays.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)