- Main Number
9:00-17:30※ (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
※Applications for Japanese translation of foreign drivers' licenses and Chinese language translations of Japanese drivers' licenses can be done by 16:00.
3-7-56 Fukue, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 466-8580
- About 5-minute walk west from the Takatsuji bus stop on the Nagoya City Bus.
- About 500m west of the Takatsuji intersection on National Route 41 (Airport line), on the northeast corner of the Tateishibashi Higashi intersection.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Japanese Translation of Foreign License and Chinese Translation of Japanese License : posting,received at branch
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions and Carnet de Passages en Douane for cars: posting, received at branch
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: Fee applies (1,000 yen per use; excluding tax)
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and new year holidays.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)