- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
3-7-56 Fukue, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 466-8580
- About 5-minute walk west from the Takatsuji bus stop on the Nagoya City Bus.
- About 500m west of the Takatsuji intersection on National Route 41 (Airport line), on the northeast corner of the Tateishibashi Higashi intersection.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Japanese Translation of Foreign License and Chinese Translation of Japanese License : posting,received at branch
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions and Carnet de Passages en Douane for cars: posting, received at branch
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: Fee applies (1,000 yen per use; excluding tax)
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and new year holidays.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)