- Member Loyalty
(Membership Benefits/Driving Trip Consultation)
- Traffic and Environment
(Courses/Traffic Safety Events/PR)
- Business Operations Unit, Business Office
(Preparation of translations for foreign driver's licenses/Preparation of Chinese translations of Japanese driver's licenses/Motor Sports operations overall/Carnet de Passages en Douane [customs document identifying traveller's motor vehicle])
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*Due to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, for a while, the business hours of service counters at JAF branches nationwide are changed from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
For prefectures where a state of emergency has been declared, the business hours of service counters at JAF Branch Offices will be changed from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the period. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
3-7-56 Fukue, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 466-8580
- About 5-minute walk west from the Takatsuji bus stop on the Nagoya City Bus.
- About 500m west of the Takatsuji intersection on National Route 41 (Airport line), on the northeast corner of the Tateishibashi Higashi intersection.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Japanese Translation of Foreign License and Chinese Translation of Japanese License : posting,received at branch
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions and Carnet de Passages en Douane for cars: posting, received at branch
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
*It cannot be used currently due to a malfunction of the EV fast charger. We apologize for any inconvenience.
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: 1,100 yen per use (Consumption tax included)
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)