Services for Members Traveling Abroad
The Show Your Card & Save® (SYC&S®) program, an international network of affiliated clubs initiated by AAA (American Automobile Association), offers substantial savings for international visitors. When you travel abroad, receive discounted rates at hotels and other partners mainly in North America (excludes Guam and Saipan), Europe, Australia, and elsewhere.
- If you have a JAF membership card with the AAA Discounts & Rewards® logo (see left above), present it at partner locations in the country of visit to get discounts.
- If you have a JAF membership card that does not have the AAA Discounts & Rewards® logo (JAF membership card with credit card functions etc), contact the JAF customer service center to get JAF temporary card, and present it at partner locations in the country of visit to get discounts.
You can search affiliated facilities in other countries.
Notes on the Use of SYC&S® Program
- 1.All partner facilities participating in the Show Your Card & Save® program have signed a agreement with automobile clubs in the country in question. Discount benefits to international automobile club members are provided in accordance with that agreement.
- 2.Any inquiries and reservations should be made directly to any of the partner facilities participating in the international SYC&S® program.
- 3.Advance booking is required at some of the partner facilities including hotels. When you call for reservation, please let the operator know that you would like to take advantage of the Show Your Card & Save® program.
* All services are subject to change without notice. Please check up on the latest information in advance.
Please contact JAF branch offices