- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*For a while from October 12, 2020, service counters at JAF branches nationwide will operate with shortened business hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
155-9 Sai, Naka-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 703-8248
- 15-minute walk from Nishikawahara Station on JR San-yo Main Line and a 15-minute walk from Takashima Station.
- Board a bus bound to Fujiwara Danchi on the Okaden Bus from JR Okayama Station, get off at the Sai bus stop and walk 4 minutes."
- 30 minutes by car from the Okayama Interchange.
- Go straight on the National Route 53 Okadai Entrance→Okakita Bridge (Asahi River)→turn left at Higashigawara-kitanojo (before Joyful)→Saikawara Bridge (Hyakken River)→JAF.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- International operations (only translations for specific countries)
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions, etc.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)