- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
※For a while from October 12, 2020, service counters at JAF branches nationwide will operate with shortened business hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
2-1-5 Nakahozumi, Ibaraki-shi, Osaka 567-0034
- 10-minute walk from the west exit of Ibaraki Station on the JR Kyoto Line.
- From Nihon Teien-mae intersection on Osaka Prefectural Road 1, on Expo Road and travel 1.7km eastward.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Driving trip consultation services
- Sale of JAF original maps and books
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions
- Translation services, and issuance of Carnet de Passages en Douane
- Issuance of motor sports licenses
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: Fee applies (1,000 yen per use; excluding tax )
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and new year holidays.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)