- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*Due to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, for a while, the business hours of service counters at JAF branches nationwide are changed from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
For prefectures where a state of emergency has been declared, the business hours of service counters at JAF Branch Offices will be changed from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the period. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
5 Omizo, Kamitoba, Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 601-8134
- 10-minute walk from Kamitobaguchi Station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line.
- 18-minute walk from the No. 4 entrance/exit at Takeda Station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line and Kyoto City Subway Karasuma Line.
- If using general roads:
Turn left at the second intersection with a signal headed south from the Kuzebashi intersection on National Route 1, and drive east 200m.
- If using the expressway:
Enter the Kyoto Minami Interchange on the Meishin Expressway, drive north on National Route 1, turn right at the second intersection with a signal, and drive east 200m.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Driving trip consultation services
- Sale of JAF original maps and books
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions
- Translation services (acceptance of applications)
- Issuance of motor sports licenses
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)