- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
2475-7 Senbacho, Mito-shi, Ibaraki 310-0851
- Board the bus from the No. 6 platform at the bus terminal at the north exit at JR Mito Station and get off at Senba Sakaue. Then walk 5 minutes in the direction of Senba Lake.
- (When coming from National Route 50) from Santoru Senba intersection, go straight on Prefectural Road 50 (Old National Road 6) toward Kairakuen. The branch is located just before the Senba Mountain intersection (left side).
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- International operations (translation)
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions
- Issuance of motor sports license
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)