- Membership Benefits/Events
- 045-482-1244 (Member Loyalty)
- Traffic Safety Courses/The issuance of the translation for foreign driving license/Motor Sports
- 045-482-1255 (Business Operations)
*Please see here for road service requests.
*Please direct inquiries regarding procedures such as becoming a member and renewing memberships to JAF Customer Service Center.
Business hours: 10:00am-5:00pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
From April 1, 2022, we started offering the priority service to those who have prior appointments for visits to the branch office.
Please contact the telephone number corresponding to the above service to be used.
link to: https://english.jaf.or.jp/contact/international-services
2-1-8 Katakura, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi Kanagawa 221-8718
- 1-minute walk after turning right from the No. 1 exit at Katakuracho Station on the Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line.
- When using the Mitsuzawa Line on Metropolitan Expressway Kanagawa Route No. 2: 2.3km toward Shin-Yokohama Station from the Mitsuzawa Exit.
- When using the Daisan Keihin Road from the Kawasaki direction: Proceed along Shin-Yokohama Road from the Hazawa Exit, turn left at the Katakuracho Entrance intersection and proceed about 1km.
- When using the Yokohama Bypass: Proceed in the direction of Mitsuzawa from the Tokiwadai exit, turn left at the Mitsuzawa Park entrance and proceed about 1.5km.
- When using the Hodogaya Bypass on National Route 16: Proceed toward Shin-Yokohama Station on the Ring Road No. 2 from the Shin-Sakuragaoka exit, turn right at the Sanmaicho intersection, and drive straight. Turn left at the Katakuracho Entrance intersection and proceed about 1km.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)