- Member Loyalty
- Business Operations
(Traffic Safety/International Operations/Motor Sports)
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
※For a while from April 16, 2020, service counters at JAF branches nationwide will operate with shortened business hours from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m (closed on Saturday, Sunday and National holidays)
2-1-8 Katakura, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi Kanagawa 221-8718
- 1-minute walk after turning right from the No. 1 exit at Katakuracho Station on the Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line.
- When using the Mitsuzawa Line on Metropolitan Expressway Kanagawa Route No. 2: 2.3km toward Shin-Yokohama Station from the Mitsuzawa Exit.
- When using the Daisan Keihin Road from the Kawasaki direction: Proceed along Shin-Yokohama Road from the Hazawa Exit, turn left at the Katakuracho Entrance intersection and proceed about 1km.
- When using the Yokohama Bypass: Proceed in the direction of Mitsuzawa from the Tokiwadai exit, turn left at the Mitsuzawa Park entrance and proceed about 1.5km.
- When using the Hodogaya Bypass on National Route 16: Proceed toward Shin-Yokohama Station on the Ring Road No. 2 from the Shin-Sakuragaoka exit, turn right at the Sanmaicho intersection, and drive straight. Turn left at the Katakuracho Entrance intersection and proceed about 1km.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- International operations (translation of driver's licenses)
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language edition
- Procedures such as application for and renew motor sports licenses, sale of books
- Sale of maps and goods
- Driving trip consultations
- Rapid chargers for electric vehicles
JAF members (individual members, family members, corporate members): Free
Those who are not JAF members: Fee applies (1,000 yen per use; excluding tax)
【Times for use】
9:00-17:30 (last request for use at 17:00)
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and new year holidays.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)