- Member Loyalty
(Membership Benefits/Driving Trip Consultation)
- Traffic and Environment
(Courses/Traffic Safety Events/PR)
- Motor Sports Unit, Business Office
(Motor Sports operations overall)
- Business Operations Unit, Business Office
(Preparation of translations for foreign driver's licenses/Preparation of Chinese translations of Japanese driver's licenses/Carnet de Passages en Douane [customs document identifying traveller's motor vehicle])
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
※For a while from January 12, due to the declaration of a state of emergency, the business hours of service counter at Tokyo Branch Office are changed from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
2-2-17 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8562
- Approximately 5-minute walk from the A1 exit of the Shibakoen Station on the Toei Subway.
- Approximately 8-minute walk from the Kanasugibashi exit at the JR Hamatsucho Station.
- Approximately 10-minute walk from the A3 exit of Daimon Station on the Toei Subway.
- About 100m from the Kanasugibashi Minami intersection on National Route 15 (Daiichi Keihin-Chuo Road).
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- International operations (Carnet de Passages en Douane, translation)
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign language editions
- Product sales
- Applications for motor sports licenses (foreign entry certificates, medical certificates)
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)