- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*Due to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, for a while, the business hours of service counters at JAF branches nationwide are changed from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
For prefectures where a state of emergency has been declared, the business hours of service counters at JAF Branch Offices will be changed from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the period. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
1-48-7 Maeda, Urasoe-shi,Okinawa 901-2102
- Before the "Kochi Entrance (bound to Nishihara)" on the Naha Bus.
*Those taking the Okinawa City Monorail should change at Gibo Station (Nos. 97/25/125).
- Recommended route from the "Kokunai-sen Ryokaku Terminal Mae" (before the domestic route passenger terminal) stop on the Naha Kuko line: Bus 125 (about 50 minutes to 1 hour).
- About 1-minute drive (400m) south (toward Naha) at the Nishihara Entrance intersection on Prefectural Route 241.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- International operations (translation)
- Motor sports operations
- Sale of JAF original goods and foreign language editions of "Traffic Rules"
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)