- Main Number
Business hours: 10:00am-5:00pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
From April 1, 2022, we will begin to offer the priority service to those who have prior appointments for visits to the branch office.
Please contact the above phone number.
link to: https://english.jaf.or.jp/contact/international-services
2-1 Kawasiriokawamachi, Akita-shi, Akita 010-0942
- Board the Akita Chuo Kotsu bus "Route 142 Nagasakiya Chuo Kotsu Line" (No. 6 platform at the bus terminal by the JR Akita Station west exit), get off at Sannonakazono bus stop and walk westward 200m.
- 20 minutes by car from the Akita Minami Interchange on the Akita Expressway.
- 20 minutes by car from the Akita Central Interchange on the Akita Expressway.
- 200m northwest from the Wakabamachi Intersection on National Route 13, turn toward the northeast at the first light, and drive 400m.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)