- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*Due to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, for a while, the business hours of service counters at JAF branches nationwide are changed from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
For prefectures where a state of emergency has been declared, the business hours of service counters at JAF Branch Offices will be changed from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the period. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
2-1 Kawasiriokawamachi, Akita-shi, Akita 010-0942
- Board the Akita Chuo Kotsu bus "Route 142 Nagasakiya Chuo Kotsu Line" (No. 6 platform at the bus terminal by the JR Akita Station west exit), get off at Sannonakazono bus stop and walk westward 200m.
- 20 minutes by car from the Akita Minami Interchange on the Akita Expressway.
- 20 minutes by car from the Akita Central Interchange on the Akita Expressway.
- 200m northwest from the Wakabamachi Intersection on National Route 13, turn toward the northeast at the first light, and drive 400m.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Driving trip consultation, driving maps
- Applications for branch events
- Applications for motor sports licenses
- International operations (translation) acceptance of applications
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign-language editions
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)