- Main Number
Business hours: 10:00am-5:00pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
From April 1, 2022, we started offering the priority service to those who have prior appointments for visits to the branch office.
Please contact the above phone number.
link to: https://english.jaf.or.jp/contact/international-services
3-8-105 Oroshimachi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi 984-8539
- 20-minute walk from Rikuzen Haranomachi Station on JR Senseki Line or 25-minute walk from Nigatake Station.
- 15-minute walk from Oroshimachi Station on the Tozai Line subway.
- Get on Sendai City Bus (No. 50 Platform in front of Sendai Station) bound to Tobu Kojo Danchi and Arai Station or bound to Kozurushinden Station, and get off at Rikujo Jieitai Sendai Chutonchi-mae or Track Terminal-Naka Zeimusho Iriguchi, followed by a 5-minute walk (please confirm frequency of service in advance).
- 8 minutes by car from the Sendai East Interchange on Sendai-Tobu Road.
- 15 minutes by car from Izumi Interchange on National Route 4 Sendai Bypass and Tohoku Expressway.
- 5 minutes by car in western direction (toward Nigatake and Sendai Station) from Hakozutumi Intersection at Sendai Bypass on National Route 4.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)