- Main Number
9:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays and new year holidays.)
*Due to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, for a while, the business hours of service counters at JAF branches nationwide are changed from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
For prefectures where a state of emergency has been declared, the business hours of service counters at JAF Branch Offices will be changed from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the period. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
3-8-105 Oroshimachi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi 984-8539
- 20-minute walk from Rikuzen Haranomachi Station on JR Senseki Line or 25-minute walk from Nigatake Station.
- 15-minute walk from Oroshimachi Station on the Tozai Line subway.
- Get on Sendai City Bus (No. 50 Platform in front of Sendai Station) bound to Tobu Kojo Danchi and Arai Station or bound to Kozurushinden Station, and get off at Rikujo Jieitai Sendai Chutonchi-mae or Track Terminal-Naka Zeimusho Iriguchi, followed by a 5-minute walk (please confirm frequency of service in advance).
- 8 minutes by car from the Sendai East Interchange on Sendai-Tobu Road.
- 15 minutes by car from Izumi Interchange on National Route 4 Sendai Bypass and Tohoku Expressway.
- 5 minutes by car in western direction (toward Nigatake and Sendai Station) from Hakozutumi Intersection at Sendai Bypass on National Route 4.
- Membership, membership renewal, address changes and other procedures
- Driving trip consultation, driving maps
- Applications for branch events
- Applications for motor sports licenses
- International operations (Carnet de Passages en Douane, translation)
- Sale of "Traffic Rules" in foreign-language editions
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)