- Main Number
*Please see here for road service requests.
*Please direct inquiries regarding procedures such as becoming a member and renewing memberships to JAF Customer Service Center.
Business hours: 10:00am-5:00pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
From April 1, 2022, we started offering the priority service to those who have prior appointments for visits to the branch office.
Please contact the above phone number.
link to: https://english.jaf.or.jp/contact/international-services
2-1-59 Odachi, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2402
- Board the Yamagata Kotsu Bus bound to Hills Sunpia (Platform 5 at JR Morioka Station) from JR Yamagata Station, get off at Odachi 1-chome and walk 3 minutes.
- 6 minutes by car from the Yamagata Zao Interchange on the Yamagata Expressway.
- 1 minute by car going south from the Matsuyama intersection on National Route 13.
- 10 minutes by car from Yamagata Station.
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)