After roadside servicing of your broken car is completed, we will inspect other parts and give you advice.
If you received road service for your flat battery but are concerned about your tires and oil level, please do not hesitate to ask.
◆ POINT ◆
Eight quick advice inspections
- Levels of engine oil, brake fluid, and clutch fluid
- Level of cooling water
- Battery fluid, terminal mounting, and installation
- Alternator belt, power steering belt, and cooler belt tension
- Tire pressure, wear, and cracking
- Wiper rubber cracking and breakage
- Broken headlamp, broken small lamp, broken turn signal lamp, broken brake lamp, cracked lens, dirt on lens
- Other inspection items and special notes